He was unconscious at first but came to and talked before they operated. He's now through the first surgery and responding "as expected". He wasn't the only one hurt (and 3 others were killed) by this bomb. We're told his eyesight is the big concern right now. He'll go to Germany in a few hours for observation. If nothing else is needed he'll be transported to Walter Reed Hospital. Please keep praying!
Jim
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Michael,
ReplyDeleteMy husband works with your father and sent me this blog URL today. Let me just say that I am both saddened by your (and all the others') presence in other than your homeland and I am proud to be an American because of individuals such as yourself who are willing to place it all on the line to preserve my rights in the greatest country in the world! I wish this would all end so that our men and women could come home and stop dying/being injured. However, yours and your comrades' mission is the most honorable...protecting human rights! Thank all of you for everything sacrificed for all of us over here!!!