I thought I would share some more pictures my mom was able to send to me last night. Michaels monitor.
My dad with Michael
My mom said my dad was teasing Michael about his pretty nurses so they took a picture of them.
Michael has these special socks that contract every few minutes to help the blood flow in his legs. He has some that go all the way up his legs and my mom says he hates them! Everytime they put them on them he points to them and wants them off. Hopefully he will be up and moving soon so he doesn't have to wear them!
I am so grateful my parents are there with him. What a blessing. And I am glad Erin is there too so she can whip his nurses into shape and make sure they take great care of our brother!
Brother & Sister Malarsie,
ReplyDeleteWe miss you at seminary, especially your DO YOU BELIEVE IT's. But I am glad your are with your son in DC. My family will keep Michael in their prayers.
Love,
Aubri Kinghorn
Michael, You are in my thoughts everyday! You've made such an impact on our community, our country. You've opened our eyes to reality, the reality that we're protected from at home. You're sacrifices are appreciated more than I can express! You'll pull through this, you have all the support in the world! I'm glad you're ok!
ReplyDeleteSincerely, Natasha