"Words can never adequately convey the incredible impact of our attitudes toward life. The longer I live the more convinced I become that life is 10 percent what happens to us and 90 percent how we respond to it."
Charles Swindoll
Pastor and Author
A dear friend sent this to me and I love it. It reminded me of Michael and his attitude toward life. Although his eyesight is gone, his "vision" for his life is not and he is choosing to move forward, revising his expectations of how it will look but not compromising what he wants to achieve. I hope we can all take a page from his book and apply it to our own lives. Michael didn't get the chance to choose his "Ah Ha" moment as we do if we take this opportunity to re-evaluate our priorities and our perceptions and rediscover what is truly important to us and worth our efforts and our attention. Have an excellent and productive day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Wow!! Bueatifully said. Thank you all. this is an AWSOME FAMILY. Keep going Michael!!! Your Dad asked all of us that first week to pray so much that heaven would get sick of hearing michael malarsie's name. I don't think that is possible. But we are doing our best to honer that. THE SMIELS
ReplyDelete