As previously posted, our extended family is planning a fund raising event for Michael in Durango, CO on Feb. 6th. This event will include a spaghetti dinner, silent auction, and raffle.
For our local supporters, we are excited to annouce that there are currently two additional fund raising events being planned locally to help support Michael.
The amazing Hotel Albuquerque will be the location for an open house type fund raiser, to be held on Feb. 6th. The details are still being worked out, but please save the date and plan to attend. We will have a slide show of Michael's photos, and there will be a silent auction with some amazing items.
Additionally, we are in the planning stage of organizing another event to be held in Michael's home town of Bosque Farms. We will post more information about this event as it unfolds.
Thanks to everyone who has already offered so much support. We look forward to these events and hope that you will come celebrate our local hero with us.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Michael: Good afternoon. I am currently here in Oklahoma organizing a couple of fundraisers I work with several guys who have a band and I am working on getting them to volunteer their time to play and a bean and cornbread dinner thru my Aunt's church and a pool tournament in Moore, Oklahoma. I am willing to do anything on my end to assist your family as much as I can please let me know thru Julie Vaughn (daughter in law) or David Vaughn (son) if there is anything immediately that I can do for you and your family. God bless all of you and I hope the weekend goes well for everyone. Shelia Vaughn-Mom in Oklahoma
ReplyDeleteDo you guys have a flyer I can post online for my friends to help out with the Durango Fundraiser?
ReplyDeleteKelly D <>< :)
Colorado Springs, Colorado :)
kdizne@gmail.com
I'll definitely be there! Let me know if you guys need any help! Love you all! Tana
ReplyDelete