We are working really hard on the fundraiser for Michael in Bosque Farms. We hope everyone who can, will come and help us honor Michael for his heroism. Like the flyer says we will be having an auction to help raise money, if anyone has anything they could donate as an auction item or would like to help in any other way please contact us at benefitmichael@yahoo.com 
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I will be there for you Michael. I will have the Wounded Warrior Project Mustang all waxed and on display. I hope to have the trunk filled with red canvas bags. I have been hand stensiling canvas shopping bags, T-shirts. with the WWP logo on them, I will also be adding coffee mugs, banners, buttons, military related items, etc, to be auctioned off. I plan to offer at least 20 bags. All in all I will guess to bring in about $1000. That's my goal. It will be exciting to learn what might happen at the fundraising event. Michael, You are in my thoughts with every bag I paint. Each bag takes about 2 hours. I will keep you posted as to the developments. JIMMY
ReplyDelete