Here it is folks!! Just two days ago Jesse decided to take a little test, unknown to me. I was at the other end of the house and out of nowhere I heard an outburst of shrieking. I shuffled as fast as I could toward Jesse repeatedly asking what the matter was. She came running toward me waving a pregnancy test in her hand, yelling that she was pregnant. At first I didn't believe her, I thought it was a cruel joke. She assured me that she was telling the truth. We immediately wanted a second test so Jesse headed to the kitchen to down some more water. Thirty minutes later we had three tests saying the same thing: pregnant. Brace yourselves world there is a little me on the way!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Congratulations!!! You have a darling little family :)
ReplyDeleteThat is AWESOME!! Congrats to both of you. Your baby will be so cute. So happy for you both.
ReplyDeleteYea we are so excited for another cousin to join all the crazy kids! number 9! (all under the age of 6!)
ReplyDelete