Our new house.
Since that day, we have been making constant trips back and forth from our house to my parents house and WalMart. Amist all this fun and excitement of moving we are also getting ready for the open house on Saturday. Luckily for us I have a wonderful family that has almost completely taken over. As far as I know, everything is on track and we are going to have a swell time. We also will have enough sweets to rot the teeth out of half the village of Los Lunas.
Kadence and I putting together her table...
with great success!
So here is some potential good news. While Jesse and I were relaxing in Vegas we met a lady who told us about her father who had been in a chemical accident and had been blinded. Since that day, he has been getting worked on by some pretty good doctors who have been treating him with stem cells. After being fully blinded he can now see out of one of his eyes. Its not perfect but he can see shapes and light and things like that. After we met that lady, she called our room and said she talked to her dad about me and he told her to have me call him to talk about doctors and treatment. Now I don't think there is anything really happening with retinal repairs with stem cells but I hope that when I get to talk to this man I will know more. The only thing left now is to find where Jesse put his number. Cross your fingers everyone but don't hold your breath just yet.
Well thank you all for reading and we hope to have you stop by for the open house. Thank you and have a great weekend!








No comments:
Post a Comment