the family eating at Little Anita's after my first talk to the youth on Thursday.
talking with some of the youth after the conference today.
at the conference today with Jesse and Kadence as the youth were filing into the building.
waiting for my turn to speak
talking to one of the youth today
I would like to thank Jesse for being my eyes and my guide through all these opportunities. We have had the chance to travel all over the place and she has stayed by my side and hasn't complained. I love you Jesse
so the results came back negative and the doc told me to come back in 10 days to get my stitches removed; I didn't want to make a special trip all the way to Albuquerque just to get them removed. So I asked my father, who loves doing this kind of thing, to take the stitches out of my back. He promptly grabbed his tweezers and finger nail clippers and now I am stitch free! Thanks doc!
Our little family eating at the restaurant.








No comments:
Post a Comment