Hello to everyone! Hope you are all having a wonderful holiday season thus far! This is Jess by the way. Thought I would pop on here and share a clip as to what my hubby has been up to. Or at least one of the things he is up to right now. His mother and father were able to join him in Connecticut this week to attend a few functions and be the guests of Newman's Own Foundation (who very generously provided the funding for Xxon) and Fidelco Guide Dog Foundation (where Xxon is from). This is Jim and Roxann's first trip out there and I am hoping to get each of them to write on here about their experience. They get to have puppy play time so I am sure it isn't too bad :) I am sure there will be more info on their trip by next week. And pictures!
Merry Christmas everyone!
http://landing.newsinc.com/shared/video.html?freewheel=91060&sitesection=wtic_mrn_590&VID=23967982
Wednesday, December 12, 2012
A quick check in!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment