Good morning everyone! Sorry it has been so long since there was a new update. Things have been quite crazy between the wedding planning and just life in general. Jesse and I have our house all ready and we will start moving in as soon as we return from our honeymoon in Las Vegas. The planning is going well and as far as I know everything is getting well taken care of for the ceremony and the open house on the 10th.

The only new pictures we have are a few from the birthday party of my niece Eden. She turned one on the fifth of this month and we got to go to her party.
I took the liberty of wrapping her gifts on my own as I am sure you could tell by looking at them.
You did a wonderful job wrapping the gifts, you could tell they were wrapped with Love!!! Again best wishes in your new life together!
ReplyDelete-Donna Hoyt
Tucson, Arizona