Well last week I had a meeting with a few people from the VA here in Alb as well as the Med Group about what appointments I have coming up and things I need to do if I need to see a doctor for anything. The only news is that I will meet with an ENT soon and hopefully be able to schedule my ear surgery for sometime in the next few months. Other than that, the only thing I really learned is that the Air Force no longer sells black boots. Thanks to our ABUs and the Army ACUs the need for black boots is not big enough to carry them. I need new boots for my uniform so we went by a military surplus store named Kauffmans to see what they had. The perfect boot was there on display, but in the wrong size. We asked if they had any others and thay were sold out of the one I needed. I decided to buy some socks instead and call it good.
After our stop there, we made a fast stop at the mall so Jesse could pick up some jewelry to wear with her wedding dress.
Enertaining each other.
I am waiting while Jesse tries on her wedding dress. She wouldn't even let me touch it.
The last stop was my favorite store, Guitar Center. I got an early Fathers Day gift from Jesse and I love it. Triple guitar stand and a sweet checkered strap for my new bass. It was a great day.
This week will be a flurry of wedding praparations and last minute runs around town. Most of the girls will be talking about decorating and I will fill my time by chasing my new little one around the house. Love ya Kae! Thank you all for reading and have a great Monday!
I see that you are hanging out at my two favorite stores, Kauffman's and Guitar Center. I took my guitars in to be repaired only to learn that they do not work on guitars older than twenty five years. So,I bought a new guitar last week. And yes, black military boot are very hard to find. Especially to fit me. Size FIVE. But,Kauffman's had one dusty pair on the top shelf. They were on sale for twenty bucks. I am now a very happy camper. And like I alwys say, A compulsive shopper always finds what he is looking for.
ReplyDeleteCheck out www.sportsmansguide.com You can find all kind of military boots there at great prices. We are always buying something from them.
ReplyDeletePatti
Hi Michael,
ReplyDeleteTry these:
http://www.amazon.com/Corcoran-Jump-Boots-Black-EEE/dp/B000ANUDMC
http://www.bootbarn.com/itemview/men/bootsshoes/military,servicecombat/classicstyles/3186
Congrats! -matt