Michael has been pre-occupied these last few days so I, his mom, decided to post some pictures for him.
Michael was always pretty popular with the kids and this is one of the reasons why. He is one big kid himself.
He actually got to jump by himself for a few minutes.
Yes, the water was cold.
Working to get back in shape.
Practicing the banjo and now he has a couple dancers.
Going to church on Sundays.
Tomorrow is the big wedding day!
Mike and Jesse We wish You the best in Your upcoming Marriage.Always put GOD first and everything else will fall into place.
ReplyDeleteBrad's Nanaw Papaw Don
Congrats to you!
ReplyDeleteMICHAEL, I see that you have a rather nice guitar collection. You ARE serious about playing, Arn't you? JIMMY
ReplyDeleteI love seeing all the fun pictures. I really love the cute family picture of them going to church. They look so good! Congrats to Michael and Jesse.
ReplyDelete