This summer is going to be a hot one! I spent part of the day today, after getting a hair cut, lost and wandering the town. By the time I got home, I had a good sweat going.
It is going to be another warm one, but I absolutely love it!
We are lucky this summer to have my bro-in-law Sean stay here with us in between semesters at BYU Idaho. It has been awesome! It is very nice to finally have another guy around! I am so used to being surrounded by girls my whole life. Having four sisters then getting married and having baby girls, I am usually very wary of what I say and do. It is often dangerous to speak freely around so many girls.
Well, now I have some backup! It's great because Sean often says the things that I don't dare say. I love it!
Another great reason for Sean being here is that he LOVES doing Crossfit as much as I do. We go in to the Crossfit Lackland right off base every week night and wake up sore the next day. It makes such a huge difference having someone there to motivate me and make me want to work harder!
Tomorrow we get to head up to our lot and mark where the house is gong to be.We are so excited about all of this! It still seems so unreal and it is just amazing how generous others have been toward us. We certainly don't feel like we have done anything special to deserve this but we are so so grateful.
I believe in paying things forward and I can't wait to get my chance!
This blog is going to have to be cut short though. We just got a tornado warning here on base and the rain and thunder is having a blast outside! Jesse is a little nervous and I am sitting here blogging, ha ha.
Thank you all for reading and have a wonderful night!!!! God bless!!!
Monday, May 7, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment