Tomorrow is the big day. The official Rock N Roll half marathon!
It's weird to think that I have chose to run such a distance just because I can. I decided what seems like forever ago to experience more of life... And this is where I ended up. So be careful if your considering it.
I am really excited though and I know we are going to do well. There is somewhere around thirty thousand people running tomorrow... That is a lot of crazy people in one place.
I will let you all know how things turn out! I also want to give a shout out to Adam, who is my guide and who I don't believe reads this, which is why I'm doing it ha ha. Anyway, I want to thank him for helping me reach this goal and being an awesome guide. I haven't crashed one time... Knock on wood.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment