Yesterday was a good learning experience for me.
I have an iPhone and do a fair share of texting on it to family and friends. I almost always make sure that my messages are going to the intended person instead of someone else. Well, yesterday I was in a hurry and paid for it.
Jesse was at the store and I was at the house "watching" the girls. I decided to send her a message that luckily wasn't dirty, but certainly not something I would say to my mom.
Well the problem was that I accidentally sent it to her mom instead of her. I didn't even notice until I got a return message saying
"I am pretty sure you didn't mean to send that to me! Thanks for the laugh though!"
I couldn't believe it! This is probably the first time I didn't check and it had to be that sort of message and it just had to go to my mother in law! We all had a good laugh about it though.
Have a graet 4th everyone! Get out with your family and friends and have a good time!
Happy birthday America!
No comments:
Post a Comment