Hello everyone!
I hear that some of you have been asking around and trying to figure out what it going on around here. Well I will tell you...
Mostly just lounging about in the Texas heat…I wish. I have two kids and lounging is a thing of the past with Sophie.
She is just like I was. She climbs on everything she possibly can, empties every drawer and cabinet possible, unplugs the computers, sits on the printer….I mean anything but play with toys. Who needs those anyway.
In other news Jesse is pregnant again!!! She is due at the end of January and we are not finding out the gender…we think.
I am still working, mostly through issues, but work wouldn't be work without them right?
We love it here in texas and life has been really good to us. So good in fact that I started yet another hobby.
I have a podcast channel now and do a lot of talking about accessible technology for other blind people. it has been good to keep me productive and it's slowlyy catching on.
I wanted to share tonights episode. You may remember the 10 good reasons to be blind post from a while ago, well this show is about 20 good reasons. SOme are repeats and some are new. I hope you like it!!
Click here
Hey Malarsie! Just checking in and it looks like you are doing very well. Think of you often.
ReplyDeleteMichelle Noyes
Silver Creek Elementary School