Michael was deployed from Fort Riley, KS to Afghanistan the first week of December 2009. He was stationed at FOB Wilson, near Kandahar. On January 3, 2010, while on a routine foot patrol, he was seriously injured by an IED. The same event claimed the lives of his Air Force companion and three soldiers from Fort Carson, CO.
This blog chronicles the events of Michael's life from his injury to the present day. He is now the author of this blog; is married, is a father and lives in Texas with his guide dog, Xxon. His injuries are now healed, he is retired from the U.S. Air Force and is planning on what to do for his next adventure.















Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Attention Email Subscribers

Hello and happy late Halloween! This post is for all of the email subscribers out there! Please read  on!

Since I’ve created the new website and blog I have been working to transition everything there. One of the things that I can’t transfer is all of you awesome email subscribers! If I had a way to do it I would but since I can’t I’m asking that all of you head on over to www.malarsie.com and subscribe by email there so you can keep getting all of the latest posts and stories from my life!

I’m not going to delete this blog since the history is far too valuable but most of the future posts will be going up on the new site. There is a text box that asks you to put your email address in to subscribe. Just type it, click the button, and you’re good to go!

I appreciate you all helping me make this transition a little smoother!

 

God bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment