Hello everyone! This is Jess again. Michael asked me to post this link for him. A week ago Michael and I (who are members of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints) went to the Albuquerque LDS Temple to be sealed for time and all eternity. We believe that this ordinance binds us not only here on Earth but also in heaven. Needless to say that it is a very special and personal ceremony. We had the great fortune to have family and friends join us and we were blessed to have wonderful photographers there to capture our special moment. Here is a sneak peek of some of the photos they took. They are family friends and extremely talented professionals. Please leave a comment on their blog if you so desire! Hope you all have a fun weekend!
Jones Photo Art
Congratulations!!! That is so awesome. My family used to live in Albuquerque and we were in Seth and Desiree's ward and my husband works with Seth's dad. We are in Chandler AZ now and we were in the same ward as Michaels sister until they moved back. What a small world. What a great examples you both are to all the rest of us.
ReplyDeleteCongratulations! I can't even remember how I started reading you blog a few years ago but I'm very happy for you both!
ReplyDelete